Many small organizations do not define their own IT Strategy. A big IT Strategy project costs too much money compared to the added value. But tailoring allows to fit the needs of these organizations.
A corporate strategy clearly defines the targets of an organization. Even though these targets seem to be short and uncomplicated, the work behind defining the right targets can be immense and require huge expert skills. Nevertheless, experience in defining a strategy can save effort and time.
We offer an approach which enables your management to realize the organizations IT requirements and transform them into an IT Strategy and an IT Strategic Plan and Roadmap, only with three one-day workshops including workshop follow ups in a 9 week period.
Our workshops include
- Agreement of the IT Strategy objectives and content
- Identification of IT Strategy drivers
- Assessment of the current IT capability
- Development of the IT Strategy requirements
- Definition of the IT Strategy Plan
- Development of a roadmap for IT Strategy realization
- Review and Finalization of the IT Strategy